Conversation flows around our dinner table
Information and advice for your programme for the day at breakfast, discussions about gardening with Julien or sport with Laura and any other subject that comes up around the dinner table.
Friendly hospitality guaranteed at la Combe Fleurie!!
Tea room and snacks "Ma p'tite puce"
Restaurant "Le temps des Mets "
Restaurant "L'auberge de Marie"
Restaurant " L'auberge des tounes"
Restaurant "glacier "
at the plan d'eau du Champsaur
Les Ravioles du Champsaur (Ets Pellegrin)
Artisan Glacier Altiflore
Confitures du jardin des hautes terres
Fromagerie le GAEC de la Tuilerie
Taste the local specialities of Champsaur Valgaudemar, as well as Laura's family cooking using seasonal produce from the garden and locally sourced.
- Menu complet (fromage, vin et café compris) : 23€/person
- Children's menu: little ones can choose between a mini adult menu or chicken, pasta and ice cream. : 13€/child
A good breakfast... and the day can begin!
A copious and varied continental breakfast is served between 8h and 9h30
- Coffee, green or black tea, hot chocolate, herbal tea
- freshly squeezed orange juice or apple juice from the orchard
- fresh bread, homemade jam, butter, honey
- cerals, dried fruit, yoghurt, fromage frais from the farm, fruit, apple puree
- pastries and pancakes
- cold meats, local cheese, hard boiled eggs
For your day out in the mountains we can provide a full picnic for you
12€ / person
- Sandwich with cold meats and local cheese
- Hard boiled egg
- Fruit puree
- Bottle of water
Apperatif platter and local drinks
After a full day out, taste our selection of local produce for your apperatif
- "Apero platter" with cold meats and local cheese: 25€ per platter
Local artisanal beer from Ancelle: 3,50€ per bottle 33cl
Wine from the domaine de Tresbaudon (rred, white, rosé) : 18€ per bottle
To discover during your stay